XInclude 1.1 test suite

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 20:22:41 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

Attached, please find a slice of XInclude test suite that includes new
tests for XInclude 1.1. I haven’t actually run them yet because I need
to get a harness setup.

I’m going to try to get these checked in somewhere “real soon now” but
I’d appreciate high level review. Anyone see anything I’m missing?
Anyone want to propose additional tests?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676