Re: Clarify that fragid support is optional when parse=text

Norman Walsh writes:

> Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
>> I think that works for me as long as we agree that your statement:
>>
>>  It is a recoverable error if an implementation does not support
>>  fragment identifiers on the resource type being included.
>>
>> does not contradict the requirement (per the Conformance section)
>> that if the fragid is an XPointer Framework or XPointer element()
>> scheme, it must be supported.
>
> Aaah. I think I should finesse it a bit. I wasn’t thinking of not
> recognizing XML, but the way that’s worded…

I agree with Paul on this.  Won't it work to

  a) move the new text further down;

  b) change it to read

  It is a recoverable error if an implementation does not support the
  type of fragment identifier specified for use on a non-XML-typed
  resource, or does not support a form of XPointer fragment identifier
  other than those required by the definition of *acquired infoset*.

I've included a slight change of substance (from fragid to _type_ of
fragid) -- I won't die in a ditch over that part.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk