Re: ACTION to draft the 'copy without namespaces' proposal

The first bullet of section three, s/two two/two/

---

Should the local-attributes namespace be anywhere in the XSD? I realize the ##other might take care of it, but should we put it in explicitly?

---

In section 3.1 after the explicit attributes where we mention "attributes other than those listed above" I think we should have another mention of the local-attribute namespace and another reference to 4.3.

---

Should we add, say, and xila attribute (for the local-attribute namespace) to the DTD fragment?

---

The second bullet in 4.3 needs to say that if the xila attribute is assigned the null string, any specification of that attribute on a top level included element is deleted

---

paul