Re: Publication Request: XInclude 1.1 Candidate Recommendation

Hi Paul,

On 04/10/13 20:00, Paul Grosso wrote:

> On 2013-10-04 18:21, Jérémie Astori wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> Before I can publish, could you update your document to make it
>> compliant with the 2 following rules, please:
>>
>>     It must include a link to a preliminary interoperability or
>> implementation report, or a statement that no such report exists.
>
> I don't understand this issue.  In the SOTD, there is a paragraph that
> starts:
>
> Known implementations are documented in the XInclude Implementation
> Report at http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/10/xinclude-11-impl-report/.

This statement fulfills the rule indeed. Pubrules did not detect the
sentence, and I missed it when reading the SOTD, I am sorry about that.

>>     It must identify any "features at risk" declared by the Working
>> Group.
>
> There are none.
>
> Note, at http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfi
> it says:
>
>   In the Call for Implementations, the Working Group MAY identify
>   specific features of the technical report as being "features at risk."
>
> Note the "may".  There are no features at risk, so per the
> process document, the CR need not say anything about it.

Note that the potential features at risk are needed in a CR, as pubrules
specifies a "must" on [1]. However, I agree with you that nothing is
mentioned when there are no features at risk. Do you think you could add
a short sentence saying that there are no features at risk? That would
make the document even more clear as you can see on [2]. If not, the
document will still be published on Tuesday though.

Thanks,

Jérémie

[1]: http://bit.ly/GFqC4p
[2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-vibration-20130723/