Re: Publication Request: XInclude 1.1 Candidate Recommendation

On 2013-10-04 18:21, Jérémie Astori wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Before I can publish, could you update your document to make it
> compliant with the 2 following rules, please:
>
>     It must include a link to a preliminary interoperability or
> implementation report, or a statement that no such report exists.

I don't understand this issue.  In the SOTD, there is a paragraph that
starts:

Known implementations are documented in the XInclude Implementation
Report at http://www.w3.org/XML/2013/10/xinclude-11-impl-report/.

>     It must identify any "features at risk" declared by the Working
> Group.

There are none.

Note, at http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfi
it says:

  In the Call for Implementations, the Working Group MAY identify
  specific features of the technical report as being "features at risk."

Note the "may".  There are no features at risk, so per the
process document, the CR need not say anything about it.

So I suggest that the document is fine as is.

paul