TPAC meeting openess

On 16.7.2012 15:48, Paul Grosso wrote:

> Fall TPAC
> ---------
> There will be a TPAC meeting in Lyon, France in October/November:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2012Mar/0006
>
> We have signed up to have a WG f2f there.

Hi,

according to schedule at http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/ our F2F meeting
is marked as a member confidential with no observers allowed. Is this
intentional?

This status has been already source of sarcastic comments, e.g.:
https://twitter.com/hsivonen/status/224882555533524994

Unless there is some reason which I don't see I would be for open
meeting -- anyway I don't expect many observes interested in exciting
new features of XInclude 1.1 etc. coming.

    Jirka