Re: Proposed erratum to unreserve names beginning xml

I think you are misunderstanding.

Norm was talking about element and attribute names when he said we'd use the XML namespace.

But one cannot use namespaces with PI targets which is why we are putting in the bit about PI targets starting with xml- which covers things like xml-model.

All Norm is saying here (and with which Henry and I agree) is that we need not say anything about element and attribute names starting with xml because if we ever need such, we'd use namespaces.

paul