RE: xml-model and DTDs [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2011 April 6]

Just before seeing this email, I posted up a new draft at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2011/04/xml-model/xml-model-diff.htm

See what you think of it.

Process-wise, I note that the changes consist of:

* two new sentences in the intro which is non-normative
* extremely minor rewording in one sentence in section 3
* the stylesheet -> schema typo correction in section 3
* a reference update
* a "footnote" in the table in appendix C (non-normative)

so it is fair to characterize these changes as quite minimal.