RE: Updated xml-model draft

It looks fine to me for now.

We will need to add a 'Commentor response to resolution' field
at the bottom of each issue that will say either 'Accepted'
(and be a link to the email where they accepted our resolution)
or 'No response' or 'Not accepted' (with a link and perhaps
some further explanation, but we'll only worry about that if
this happens).

But for now, it looks fine. to me (we'll see if Henry--or
whoever is our new staff contact--has any comments).