Re: Updated xml-model draft

Grosso, Paul wrote:
> I have updated the xml-model draft at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/
> with the changes I believe we approved.

Great, thanks.

Some characters (like quotes) was mangled in my browser due to wrong
encoding sent by web-server. I have added proper .htaccess file
alongside document so Apache is now sending correct encoding information
in HTTP headers.

I have also updated DoC document at:

http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/02/xml-model-comments.html

It's my first DoC at W3C so please let me know if I have botched it.

				Jirka