RE: Ready for next public review of AssocSS, maybe

This looks good to me.

Simon, as co-editor, please give us an explicit okay to put
this out for another public review.

All others, you have until close of business tomorrow (Thursday)
to comment, otherwise I will ask Henry to push this latest version
into http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/03/xml-stylesheet/ (Overview.html,
xml-stylesheet.xml, and all) and let me know at which point I will
announce it within the W3C and to commentors and ask Henry to
announce it on the usual public mailing lists.