RE: DRAFT #2: Transition Request: PR Request for XLink 1.1

Thanks, I've corrected that and sent in the request at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2010JanMar/0039

Henry, though it might be tight now for a Feb 25 pubdate,
let's see what we can do.  Due to travel, I will be
unavailable this Friday and next Tuesday, but given that
Norm is the editor and co-chair, I don't think I'm needed
on the call, so just see what can be arranged that works
for the necessary W3M folks (including, of course, yourself).
If I can make it, I will.