RE: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murata-kohn-lilley-xml-03

Glad to see some progress on 3023-bis.

The reference to XML Base should reflect the January 2009 2nd Edition
(in terms of authors and date--the undated link itself is fine).

Likewise, the reference to XML 1.1 should reflect the August 2006
2nd Edition.

I don't know why XPointerXmlns is in the normative references.
The only reference is from appendix B (which is not normative)
wherein it says:

 XPointer ([XPointerFramework] and [XPointerElement] and [XPointerXmlns])
 has been added as fragment identifier syntax ...

but in fact [XPointerXmlns] has not been added (and I don't think
it should be).  So I think you should delete the mention of
[XPointerXmlns] from that note in appendix B and delete it from
the list of normative references.