RE: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 September 9

No, we don't give world access to editor's drafts.

Giving world access is known as "publishing".

Once the WG decides it is ready, we will publish a working draft
and request public comment.

Given that we have not had a single WG telcon to discuss this
draft, it is not ready to be published.