Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-murata-kohn-lilley-xml-03

On Thursday, September 24, 2009, 6:58:46 PM, Paul wrote:

GP> The reference to XML Base should reflect the January 2009 2nd Edition
GP> (in terms of authors and date--the undated link itself is fine).

Now fixed, in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/son-of-3023/draft-murata-kohn-lilley-xml-04.xml

GP> Likewise, the reference to XML 1.1 should reflect the August 2006
GP> 2nd Edition.

Done

GP> I don't know why XPointerXmlns is in the normative references.
GP> The only reference is from appendix B (which is not normative)
GP> wherein it says:

GP>  XPointer ([XPointerFramework] and [XPointerElement] and [XPointerXmlns])
GP>  has been added as fragment identifier syntax ...

GP> but in fact [XPointerXmlns] has not been added (and I don't think
GP> it should be).  So I think you should delete the mention of
GP> [XPointerXmlns] from that note in appendix B and delete it from
GP> the list of normative references.

Agreed, fixed.

Thanks for spotting these errors in the references.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG