Technical Plenary face-to-face [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 October 7]

I will not be able to attend, but Norm and Henry will be
at the Technical Plenary and will hold an XML Core WG f2f
with whomever can attend.

At the moment, only Henry and Norm are registered.  If you
are planning to go to the f2f, please register soon.  The
hotel's reduced rate ends October 12.