XML 1.0 5th Ed [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 July 16]

One problem with a delay in taking XML 1.0 5th Ed to Rec
is that that will stall any XML 1.0 6th Ed which is where
we planned to make the LEIRI change.

This in turn will (logically if not technically) hold up
the LEIRI change in all the rest of our specs.

This in turn will basically freeze just about all our
currently planned work which pretty much means we might
as well stop having telcons for the forseeable future.

paul