RE: XLink 1.1 LC draft

See any of our recent agenda/minutes.

In particular:

 Section 5.4:

 replace para starting:

  The value of the href attribute is an XML resource identifer...

 with:

  The value of the href attribute is a LEIRI [ref].

 and then delete subsection 5.4.1 but move the para about
 relative references up into 5.4.

I'm not seeing those changes or any referene to LEIRIs at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/

>I also don't understand the following pubrules complaint:

Just email Ian about anything to do with IPR.  I refuse
to spend a minute of my time on such.