From: public-xml-core-wg-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Grosso, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, 2008 August 13 10:57
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Subject: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 August 13

> 9.  XML Base 2nd Edition 2nd PER
>
> See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#xml-base

. . .

Richard questions whether we need a DoC between PER and Rec.
Paul thinks we should have one.

We noted that the XHMTL WG raised a question about process at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2008AprJun/
0012
saying:

 We are not convinced that the proposed changes fall
 within the process guidelines of what new features
 may be added to a recommendation.

ACTION to Henry:  Check with W3M about whether there is any
process concern with our XML Base PER.