Re: C14N 1.1 Appendix A [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 October 24]

[[Unknown Signed Part:Failed]]
Some pointers ... to the issues with the current CR Version, that might
be helpful ...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0028.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0029.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0035.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Jun/0065.html

Konrad

//I've constructed <a href="http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/10/C14n1.1-diff-CR-Latest.PNG">an image</a> showing the difference between
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-c14n11/#appendix" and
"http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007May/att-0044/Apendix.html".
Blue text indicates additions. Deletions are indicated on the right side
(Glvscht is German for deleted).//

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm

[2. image/png; C14n1.1-diff-CR-Latest.PNG]...

--
Konrad Lanz <Konrad.Lanz@iaik.tugraz.at>     Work: +43 316 873 5547
Bakk.techn.,BSc Hons