RE: Appendix A of C14N 1.1 [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 October 10]

We need to have at least a draft plan for appendix A before our f2f,
and this week is the last chance to do that.

Please discuss this issue in email before this week's telcon.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-canonicalization-comments/20
07Oct/0000