Re: C14N11 comments

Paul

Thank you for your response.

The only purpose of my email was to make sure you and XML Core are
aware of the comments. I was concerned that perhaps I used an
incorrect mail list for comments, so I did a resend to be sure.

It is excellent that the comments will be considered on your meeting
agenda. Thank you very much.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia