FW: Agenda Ideas Sought for 7 November 2007 W3C Tech Plenary Day: due 13 July

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Steve Bratt
Sent: Tuesday, 2007 June 19 12:03
To: chairs@w3.org; w3t@w3c.org
Cc: member-techplenary@w3.org
Subject: Agenda Ideas Sought for 7 November 2007 W3C Tech Plenary Day:
due 13 July

Dear Chairs and Team,

The next Technical Plenary Day will be on 7 November 2007, in Cambridge,
Massachusetts, USA, and we need your help ....

I have committed to our Members that our 2007 (and first) combined
Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meetings Week ...
-- http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html
...  will be W3C's best meeting ever. Your input to the TP Day agenda,
and your participation in sessions will be extremely important to
achieving our objective.  After all, there are many technical puzzles to
solve as we "lead the Web to its full potential", and discussion of some
of these on TP Day might just help us move forward.

Please discuss the TP Day agenda during one of your near-future Group
calls, and start a discussion on your mailing lists.  Provide your
Group's input by 13 July 2007 to the Tech Plenary discussion list ...
-- mailto:member-techplenary@w3.org
This list is also archived ...
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-techplenary/
... and is Member readable and writable.

Feel free to provide input on agenda topics (e.g., future of (x)HTML(n),
video on the Web, efficient XML, etc.), or on the format for sessions
(e.g, panels, demos, lightning talks, etc.).  Think about topics that
would have appeal to a wide variety of W3C folks.

Other resources that might be helpful include ...
... links to past TP meetings pages and agendas...
-- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html
... and feedback from participants on the last TP Day ...
-- http://www.w3.org/2006/03/tp2006-feedback/results.html (Member
visible)

We look forward to your initial ideas.

Very Best Regards,

Steve Bratt (TP Day Chair), for the Program Committee:
Jim Allan (Invited Expert, TSVBI), Dan Appelquist (Vodafone), Bob Freund
(Hitachi), Daniel Glazman (Disruptive Innovations), Rotan Hanrahan
(MobileAware), David Orchard (BEA), Shadi Abou-Zahra (W3C), Susan Lesch
(W3C) [and a few more to come]

--
Steven R Bratt, PhD    mailto:steve@w3.org
Chief Executive Officer