RE: Fwd: Re: HRRIs, IRIs, etc

Martin et al.,

Please check out
http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/04/hrri/draft-walsh-tobin-hrri-01c.html
and let us know whether you have any further comments or are
satisfied with this (draft) ID.  In either case, please send
a response.  Several specs are on hold awaiting progression
of this to RFC, and we would like to be sure to make progress.

We would prefer to have a definite response from you, but if
we have not heard by 11:00 ET (Boston time) this Wednesday,
we will assume you have no more comments on this spec.

 [1] http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/04/hrri/draft-walsh-tobin-hrri-01c.html