RE: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2006 October 16

What would you put in the acknowledgement section?

If a document is the product of a W3C working group who
is already cited in the status, I hesitate to get into the
acknowledgement business.  For example, the acknowledgements
left over in the Namespace spec (which I personally question
from the very beginning) are by now fairly inappropriate in
my opinion.

Unless there are some extraordinary contributions from
members outside the WG, I'd prefer to avoid acknowledgements.

However, that's a personal opinion, not a chairs opinion.