Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 23

Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2006-08-23 11:55:04 -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:
>

>> ACTION to Thomas and Konrad (and maybe Richard): Figure out
>> whether to reference 2396 or 3986 or whatever.

So the upcoming work for the editors of c14n 1.1 would be to include
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jun/0032.html
amended by
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jul/0019.html
and explaining the appendix as in
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jul/0022.html

regards
Konrad

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm