FW: Agenda for the 2 March 2005 W3C Technical Plenary Day. Please register and reserve hotel room.

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Steve Bratt
Sent: Thursday, 27 January, 2005 12:41
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for the 2 March 2005 W3C Technical Plenary Day. Please register and reserve hotel room.

Dear Chairs,
[please forward this to your Group participants]

The Technical Plenary Program Committee has prepared an agenda for the Technical Plenary Day (Wednesday 2 March) which I hope you and your Group members will find stimulating ...

    http://www.w3.org/2005/03/02-TechPlenAgenda.html

... including exciting sessions entitled:

    Extensibility and Versioning
    Where XML is Going, and Where it Should (or Shouldn't) Go
    Issues in Developing Multiple Specification Test Suites
    The Future of Web Applications
    Lightning Tech Talks
    Lost in W3C Space (Lessons from the WAI Site Redesign)
    Voice and Multimodal Interaction Demonstrations

For those still undecided about whether or not to attend, I hope the agenda will propel you to join the close to 300 Group members expected to meet in Boston.

Two other requests for those who will attend the TP Week events [1]:

1. Please register as soon as possible ...

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TP2005/

... so that we can have accurate information for planning.  The registration deadline is 24:00, Boston time on 18 February 2005  (5:00 UTC 19 February).

2. Please reserve your room at the meeting hotel -- Hyatt Harborside [2]. The special room rate $139 (plus 12.45% tax) expires on 5 February 2005.

Send questions and comments regarding registration to mail:w3t-tpregister@w3.org.

On behalf of the Program Committee*,

Steve

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/12/allgroupoverview.html
[2] http://harborside.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml

*TP Program Committee:
Paul Downey, BT, Web Services Addressing and Description WG
Jon Gunderson, User Agent Guidelines WG Chair
Rhys Lewis, Volantis, Device Independence WG Chair
Scott McGlashan, HP, Voice Browser WG Co-Chair
Addison Phillips, webMethods, Internationalization WG Chair
Rich Salz, DataPower, XKMS and Web Services Addressing WGs
Wendy Chisholm, Team Contact for WAI ERT and WCAG WGs
Dominique Hazaël-Massieux, Quality Assurance Activity Lead
Susan Lesch, Communications Team
Steve Bratt, W3C Chief Operating Officer, TPPC Chair

--
Steven R Bratt, Chief Operating Officer     mailto:steve@w3.org
World Wide Web Consortium   http://www.w3.org/