Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2005 February 2

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 10:32:53AM -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:

> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> February 2, from
>           17:00-18:00 in middle (most of) Europe

  I have to give regrets I won't be qbble to join the call today.

> It has been brought to my attention that we apparently failed
> to look at the public XInclude comments list for comments
> received during the PR review which is basically the October
> archives for this list:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-xinclude-comments/2004Oct/
> We will treat these are errata.
>
> DV volunteers to be editor of the XInclude errata process.
>
> ACTION to DV:  Create a PE document for XInclude.

  This have been lagging for too long. I promise to spend the time
needed to complete this ACTION next week-end, sorry about the delay

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |