Re: @rel syntax in RDFa (relevant to ISSUE-60 discussion), was: Using XMLNS in link/@rel

On Feb 27, 2009, at 17:38, Manu Sporny wrote:

> Specifically, Henri's comment:
>
> "More generally, I think it would make sense to issue an erratum that
> replaces all CURIEs in RDFa with the corresponding full URIs"
>
> ...seemed to imply (NOTE: I'm not saying that this was intentional!)
> that this had not been discussed previously.

I didn't mean to imply such a thing. Karl had already pointed out the
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0278.html

What I meant to say that I agreed with mnot's erratum idea and thought
it would make sense to generalize it beyond rel.

In general, instead of just referring to the old emails, I wanted to
make my point in a more coherent way than previously (when the facets
of the issue were spread across multiple shorter emails each of which
was too short and needed amending).

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi