Re: Chatter around titles

Thanks for your comments.

As it turns out, the working group resolved recently to revert the
content model of Meta back to its XHTML 1 form more or less, so there is
no PCDATA nor Text permitted within meta.  Also, meta is no longer
permitted in the body.  Consequently, we believe this particular item is
no longer in conflict.

You can see this change, as well as many others, by checking out the
current draft of XHTML2.  This is always available via the Drafts page
at http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Drafts