Re: "snapshot" XHTML DTD for all current modules?

Felix Sasaki wrote:
> at
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-xml-i18n-bp-20080213/#integration-its-xhtmlmod
> . At least you ("you" meaning your working group) said it is
> conforming during your review of it.
I had forgotten you had put this together - thanks!  Unfortunately you
do not appear to have created a DTD implementation of the module. I will
do that for you today.  I note that you provide an example markup
language that is xhtml basic 1.0 + ITS.  Is that what you want created
in DTD form for the validator?  Or would you prefer XHTML 1.1 + ITS?  I
think the later would be more interesting to a broader community than
xhtml basic 1.0.