Re: changes in HTML5 draft regarding XHTML1

Greetings Michael, we have had a brief discussion and someone has taken a
action to draft such wording for our review before responding to your
request. That person is presently on holiday and due back next Monday so
there is a reasonable chance that we will get back to you to in time to
meet your projected timetable.

Regards, Roland