Fw: Registration now open for the Combined Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meeting

Regards, Roland
----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 08/08/2007 13:19 -----

"Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Sent by: chairs-request@w3.org
08/08/2007 00:00

Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
cc
chairs@w3.org, W3C Communications Team <w3t-comm@w3.org>, ab@w3.org,
tag@w3.org, W3T Team <w3t@w3.org>, w3c-ac-members@w3.org,
w3c-office-pr@w3.org, tp <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Subject
Re: Registration now open for the Combined Technical Plenary and Advisory
Committee Meeting

Hello all,

Some of the URIs in the original message seem to have been
formatted oddly (leading to 404s).

I've included the "repaired" URIs below. Apologies for the confusion,

 _ Ian

http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/#Schedule

http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/

http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/#Hotel

> We have reserved all the meeting space available at the Hyatt. In
> order to meet our guest room quota, keep our hold on all the meeting
> space and avoid costly charges for meeting rooms, we kindly ask that
> you book your room at the Hyatt.   *Because November is peak season
> in Boston please make hotel arrangements as early as possible. The
> discount rate will expire as of 3 October 2007 and the hotel expects
> to be sold out the week of our meeting.*
>
> Chairs, please forward this information to your group participants.
> Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to
> seeing you in November.
>
> regards,
> Amy
>

> --
> Amy van der Hiel
> W3C/MIT
> 32 Vassar Street, G514
> Cambridge, MA 02139 USA
> phone: +1.617.253.5628
> fax: +1.617.258.5999
> amy@w3.org

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.