Re: Getting IE to accept application/xhtml+xml

What happened to the group agreement to use text/html?

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review  Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer

             "Steven
             Pemberton"
             <steven.pemberton                                          To
             @cwi.nl>                  "Steven Pemberton"
             Sent by:                  <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "XHTML
             public-xhtml2-req         WG" <public-xhtml2@w3.org>, RDFa
             uest@w3.org               <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
                                                                        cc

             04/19/2007 07:49                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: Getting IE to accept
                                       application/xhtml+xml

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:40:00 +0200, Steven Pemberton
<steven.pemberton@cwi.nl> wrote:
> It is OK to use an XML declaration, and an xml-stylesheet (though this
> may trigger quirks mode; I still have to check that).

Yes, at least in IE 6, an XML declaration and an xml-stylesheet both
trigger quirks mode.

Steven