Re: My slightly comments

Hi Domel,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl> wrote:

> My comments to the lastest version in repo [1]:
> 1.3 Namespaces - in the table there is 'bob' which isn't use in spec. It
> can be removed.

yes, I removed some of the bob:me we were using before in the Turtle for
example. I also think adding the WebID profile as a namespace will confuse
people (the trend now is to do away with namespaces, or to at least reduce
them as much as possible). I haven't made that change yet as I'd like to
double check the spec on that again.

> 3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "The returned representation is
> then transformed into an RDF graph as specified in Processing the WebID
> Profile". I think it would be worth to add reference to RDF spec (what does
> RDF graph mean) [2]

add reference to RDF-MT [1].

> 3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "That graph is then queried as
> explained in Querying the Graph. If the query is answered positively, then
> that WebID is verified." - also add reference to SPARQL (what does querying
> the graph mean) [3]

I don't think we should put any reference here, since it is not tied to
SPARQL only, and this is detailed further in the spec, with a reference to
SPARQL there.

> 3.1 Authentication Sequence - point 5  - "That graph is then queried as
> explained in Querying the Graph. If the query is answered positively, then
> that WebID is verified." - link "Querying the Graph" is broken.

good catch. fixed the link, see diff [1].

> C.2 Informative references - I think [RDF-CONCEPTS] and [RDF-SPARQL-QUERY]
> have the same status. So why [RDF-CONCEPTS] is informative?

that's a respec bug/feature, will look into this.

Thanks,
Steph.

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/78b6924a3043