Re: FOAF SSL success, form windows RDFa (via linked data)

Each of those links is an Xrd sep equivalent (and the ssl handshake plays the role of the dynamic dsig element embedded into the Xrd by the xri server for the named endpoint.

Each one, for each presentation syntax, describes the same thing.

Somehow I'm supposed to do what one does in ldap uri, to select suitably do as to return the properties for a particular object class (of the many for the entities in the search scope). In my case I want the ppd, and not instances of classes about data sets, crawling, or even documents entities. It is the latter that the links seem to be describing

Obviously I could formulate my own rdfs centric query, and fire it off to the agent.

I think you are saying that an alternative config time manipulation of the agent software could be having it not return links about documents: but always about ppds or persons, or cert:keys even

Anything that I can navigate to could be the default object class for the endpoint - driving the link set returned for a simple get.

This is just a change of the describe query (to be) embedded into each of the (interpreted) links.

This all seems do much more coherent and big picture than rest web API (fussing over http verbs) for such system  integration. Now there are m action verbs, one per sparql query one might formulate. One just defined getperson http verb, essentially.

Anyways, off to get the azure oath endpoint and sample working not for limiting api access but so as to enforce limits on who can authoritatively describe me (and offer seps/links about the data sets they augment and mash up). Perhaps I don't want to be associated with all Peter Williams. One is a formal wanted terrorist and this caused a fuss for years in the us and a really major fuss then when I entered china... Fortunately I'm very distinctive visually.

But we are now getting closer to something we have to procure, probably in cloud variant. There is just no way I could bring this culture in house. But, exporting profiles to then be described alternatively and in parallel in several different federated namespaces is where we are going - each one with a different cert for the same human (in his brokerage, state, professional, listing, federal, local and the regional reciprocal liaisons, and subscriber personas. This goes beyond rdfs sub-properties etc.

Doing this with the same core technology that the googles etc are using for the consumer world seems natural, so the consumer and realtor identity interface will be sound.

Sent from my iPhone