From: "Peter Williams" <home_pw@msn.com>
To: "Jürgen Jakobitsch" <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
Cc: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:38:13 AM
Subject: Re: Thankyou for saving my sanity...

Since you followed folks advice on Ajax and https, the site is totally dead to ie (9). I had to use opera... Instead. Ie used to work...

Ie allows me to test trust path discovery. When I have a root and a server cert (but a missing intermediary very or an intermediate that is invalid) windows goes looking at the end Certs URL to rebuild the local chain (following the back pointers, and observing constraints in the Certs policy statements) eg only chain through those anchors offering the eu qualified very assurance (as well as server key usage bit)..

Sent from my iPhone

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION