From: Mo McRoberts [mailto:Mo.McRoberts@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Sat 2012-01-07 00:42
To: Kingsley Idehen; public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: RE: New ResourceMe Version

Hi Kingsley,

I tried your cert with my verifier, and it seems <http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#cert47> is missing an exponent?

The only sAN URI in the cert was <http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> which only has one cert:key that I can see, FWIW.

M.

-----Original Message-----

Bergi,

My WebID fails re. your app. Same WebID verifies successfully using:

1. https://foafssl.org/test/WebId
2. https://webid.turnguard.com:8443/WebIDTestServer
3. http://id.myopenlink.net/ods/webid_demo.html.

I am having similar problems with:

1. http://data.fm -- this used to work in the early days of this effort
2. http://opentabs.data.fm .

I clicked on the debug link you offer so as to help you diagnose this
problem.

Notes:

1. my WebID will resolve to a graph with > 1 public key components
associated with it
2. URI serving as WebID watermark in my x.509 cert. for this test:
http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this
3. Screenshot from your diagnostic service:
http://twitpic.com/842v4k/full .

Cert:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

Founder&  CEO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/