Re: design issue when dereferencing a foaf-profile with public key

hi kingsley,

thanks for your reply,
may i ask, how you would find the publickey of the following fictional foaf-profile :

<foaf:Person rdf:about="http://www.someuri.org/card#me">
</foaf:Person>

<rsa:RSAPublicKey rdf:about="http://www.public-keys.net/2342">
  <cert:identity rdf:resource="http://www.someuri.org/card#me"/>
</rsa:RSAPublicKey>

when these resources are dereferenceable under their respective uri
and my certificate states that the subject's UID is http://www.someuri.org/card#me
and there's no statement about the foaf:Person indicating where to find
the RSAPublicKey.

i cannot quite believe you crawl the whole lod cloud to find a statement
?x cert:identity http://www.someuri.org/card#me

maybe i just have a knot somewhere in my brain...

any pointer very welcome
wkr http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard