Re: SSLSession invalidate

A connection is streaming a video, when you "logout" of it's session.

What happens?

The browser caches img files retrived from on the same server path as the application to which then one sends an ssl "logout signal". A browser plugin references the https uri of the image.

Does the cache release the image, collected over a session that is now closed?

Sent from my iPhone