cert:int -> xsd:nonNegativeInteger

From: Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:45:04 +0200
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
I propose remove cert:int datatype from the Cert Ontology and change
examples in section 2.3 in WebID spec.
rsa:public_exponent is always integer >= 0. There is no need to
duplicate this datatype.
I know that is the argument that cert:int is more flexible writing than
xsd:nonNegativeInteger, because it allows white space. But I think that
freedom is dangerous, because it is harder to process "  6   5  5 3 7
"^^cert:int then "65537"^^xsd:nonNegativeInteger. I think parsers should
expect here normal number in base 10 notation.

Best,
Dominik 'domel' Tomaszuk