Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 17 October 2011 -- 15:00UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:35:32 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=17&year=2011&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Time: 1500 UTC
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
Phone FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#webid
Duration: 60 minutes

Meeting Agenda:

A. WARM UP
----------

1. Accept minutes from previous meeting if we can get them to publish

http://www.w3.org/2011/10/10-webid-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2011/10/03-webid-minutes.html

2. Action Item Review

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/open

  We should be able to close a lot of actions. I'll prepare the command line to get that done quick

B. Main Issues

  There seems to be some energy in clearing up the ontology. So we can discuss that.
  Add your favourite grievance/improvement idea by replying to this message. We can get a general idea of the support
for these during the teleconf, by humming or something. The follow on with those that have the most support.