Re: [foaf-protocols] Node.js WebID implementation

On 10 Oct 2011, at 11:57, Thomas Fritz wrote:

> So the issue was finally fixed in node v0.5.8 so i made my webid test
> running. The results are in my github repo:
> https://github.com/thomasfr/node-webid

Cool! I don't know how to run this but if you want to test it with what we are trying to make
the official tests then try to get your server to have a test resource that produces output
as descibed in

    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Test_Suite

You can then use bergi's test suite (also described there) to check your implementation.
Send all feedback of issues you have to the WebId list, even simple things such as not being
able to follow the documentation, not being able to download something, anything... so we can improve it.

Henry