W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-webid@w3.org > October 2011

Re: Node.js WebID implementation

From: Thomas Fritz <fritztho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:57:32 +0200
Message-ID: <CAA1jL=rvZg8PH4UzH4BzSypfuLyWh9zk5+m3gZCMJsx-ds6P1Q@mail.gmail.com>
To: WebID List <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Cc: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
So the issue was finally fixed in node v0.5.8 so i made my webid test
running. The results are in my github repo:
https://github.com/thomasfr/node-webid

Kind regards



---
Thomas FRITZ
web http://fritzthomas.com
twitter http://twitter.com/thomasf



2011/8/31 Thomas Fritz <fritztho@gmail.com>:
> Forget to post the link to the "other issue" i mentioned before:
> https://github.com/joyent/node/pull/1286
> Seems that it simply was not implemented so far.
>
> Regards
>
> ---
> Thomas FRITZ
> web http://fritzthomas.com
> twitter http://twitter.com/thomasf
>
>
>
> 2011/8/31 Thomas Fritz <fritztho@gmail.com>:
>> Thanks. I came across this other issue after writing to this group. It
>> seems that will fix the problem. So we have all we need (until now) to
>> implement the WebID stack with / in node
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Thomas FRITZ
>> web http://fritzthomas.com
>> twitter http://twitter.com/thomasf
>>
>>
>>
>> 2011/8/31 Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>:
>>> On 29 August 2011 16:43, Thomas Fritz <fritztho@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> Are there any known implementations for the WebID stack for node.js?
>>>
>>> http://lists.foaf-project.org/pipermail/foaf-protocols/2011-May/004942.html
>>>
>>> Not sure maybe nathan got one working too .
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Kind regards
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Thomas FRITZ
>>>> web http://fritzthomas.com
>>>> twitter http://twitter.com/thomasf
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Received on Monday, 10 October 2011 09:58:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:39:47 UTC