Re: Wikipedia goes https

From: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:02:11 +0100
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
And one last link to this link on this thread,

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/10/03/native-https-support-enabled-for-all-wikimedia-foundation-wikis/

Talks about why there new look https://*.wikipedia.org/ urls are better than the secure.wikimedia.org ones I liked below.

And yeah, they are working with the HTTPS-everywhere folks to make sure the new look URLs are supported sometime soon.

Mischa