Re: Wikipedia goes https

And one last link to this link on this thread,

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/10/03/native-https-support-enabled-for-all-wikimedia-foundation-wikis/

Talks about why there new look https://*.wikipedia.org/ urls are better than the secure.wikimedia.org ones I liked below.

And yeah, they are working with the HTTPS-everywhere folks to make sure the new look URLs are supported sometime soon.

Mischa