Re: [foaf-protocols] ResourceMe project page + RDFa EARL WebID endpoint

Because I got tired of injecting certificates in the debugger I added a
"Certificate Injection" feature. On the test page there is now a form
for the certificate. This bypasses the browser and Apache part (key,
date and critical extension verification). If other endpoints would also
add this feature it would be very easy to compare the behaviors with
foreign certificates.

Also I figured out what caused the RDF/XML default output in Safari.
Safari, at least running on Mac OS, sends first an Accept:
application/xml header. I don't know if this is such a good idea, as
there is an application/xhtml+xml and text/html mime type. Anyway I've
changed the behavior. Now only if the client asks for
application/rdf+xml the page produces RDF/XML output.