Re: ACL

On 25 January 2011 19:42, Nathan <nathan@webr3.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Quick scope check, is ACL, like http://esw.w3.org/WebAccessControl under the
> scope of this IG?

Need to get the Venn diagrams out for that one :-)

Pretty much out of scope for the XG

Very much in scope for examples, running code, discussions on foaf
protocols etc.

The narrower we can make the WebID spec the high the quality and
faster turn around.

Once authn is formalized we can go through the same process with authz
(even if only at the documentation level), creating a constantly
evolving ecosystem.

Perhaps we need one parent project that points to the key elements, or
as an graphic, but maybe that's what the w3c wiki is for ... not sure