Re: Mandatory client supported serializations

Not everyone belongs to the google web concept. In realty, google is irrelevant (tho google apps may be big, being an outsourced LAN ).

Realty already has syndication mechanisms, and some folks want to negate with bog centric syndication, so realtors (distinct from their brokers, distinct from their listing authority, distinct from regional data shares, distinct from websso-integrated cloud vendors with some service) can craft their own presence. But, the core work is fine for them, and the same data accuracy is present at all delivery points). This is what distinguishes realty information from google (who have been allowed to post low grade snippets about current property, for years).

Now each realtor tend to network with 20 local vendors, 4 homeowners and 10 buyers. These folks are the public, and it seems viable (at that small scale) for following networks to orchestrate a million such tiny hubs of power, now websso/Openid can authenticate the public. Webid is useful, as it also indirectly does community of trust key distribution, so folks can enjoy (medium quality) secure messaging on price/time sensitive topics

Sent from my iPhonenitu