Re: neither FCNS nor FOAFSSL can read a new foaf card (hosted in Azure). RDFa validators at W3C and RDFachecker say its fine...

On 12/29/11 10:34 PM, Peter Williams wrote:
> (b) I have yet to make windows IIS server deliver a stream for a GET
> for URI with fragment on the wire, whether required or not for this
> protocol. Being fair to Microsoft, they do what the HTTP RFC says they
> should. But, the HTTP is indeed a SHOULD not a MUST, and thus it is
> not wholly improper to do what Henry's server does. The question is:
> IS IT NECESSARY, HERE FOR THIS (and only this) PROTOCOL

Don't send the Fragment Identifier over the wire. Server's dealing with
the Fragment Identifier in an HTTP GET request is an anti pattern . This
bias is basically a WWW best practice :-)

Founder&  CEO