RE: Another Translator for RDF

but, its not consumable. We have been doing email for 50 years, and look at where we have got to:

 I cannot even portray the issue in email, as the portray email will further compound the issue: so here is a picture, at http://tinyurl.com/d6zs46d What matters about certs is not whether they work/ed, but whether they are/were consumable - and a billion folks have/had more security than they previously obtained (not that it is/was particularly assured). But, one problem at a time. First we disposed of the cold war (i.e. NSA). Now, we focus on FBI and the far more sinister SSS culture of surveillance, snooping, snitching. ie. society itself.

Try:
http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3>#this

That turns the Address into a Name with implicit disambiguation.
Basically, the server doesn't need to implement said disambiguation via
303 based redirection.

<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3>#this>
isDescribedBy
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3>>
.

Thus, de-referencing:
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3>#this>
, via GET leads to the representation (its eav/spo directed graph
pictorial consistency) of:
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3
<http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/parse?url=http%3A%2F%2Fyorkporc2.blogspot.com%2F&of=n3>>
being streamed to the WebID validator.